Call for Entries: Ashden Awards 2013The world’s leading green energy awards scheme is seeking entries for its 2013 Awards. The Ashden Awards uncover the most exciting sustainable energy enterprises from across the globe which are leading the way in increasing the poor’s access to energy and tackling climate change. Entry to the awards is free, with up to five winners to receive cash prizes of up to £40,000 at a prestigious ceremony in London in June 2013.
Are you breaking new ground in bringing sustainable energy to the poor, transforming lives and cutting carbon emissions in developing countries? If so, we want to hear from you!
Next June, up to five awards of £20,000 each will be presented to sustainable energy pioneers from around the world at a VIP ceremony in London, UK. One outstanding Gold Award winner will receive a prize of £40,000.
But winning an Ashden Award is about more than the prize money. If you are successful you’ll also benefit from:
- International media exposure
- Support to develop your work even further
- A short film about your work
- Becoming part of our prestigious alumni network
What are we looking for?
This year we want to hear from enterprises that are:
- Increasing energy access for homes or businesses.
- Improving health and education outcomes through sustainable energy.
- Helping avoid deforestation in tropical rainforest areas.
- Providing innovative financial mechanisms to access sustainable energy products and services.
- Developing products or fuel supplies that provide renewable electricity, heat or clean cooking.
- Bringing sustainable energy access to humanitarian aid or reconstruction programmes.
- Using renewable energy or energy efficiency for agricultural purposes.
The closing date for applications is 23 October, 2012.
For further information and to apply for a 2013 Award, click here
or contact: Jane Howarth tel. + 44 (0)20 7410 0330, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Site Web (URL) http://www.hedon.info/tiki-read_article.php?articleId=2838
|Date d'expiration||2012-10-24 12:00|