This page contains a variety of tools for assessing and evaluating knowledge management and knowledge networking initiatives. While some resources are oriented towards corporate applications, they can be easily adapted to network and non-profit settings.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Page 1 de 7
- If Only We Knew What We Know : The Transfer of Internal Knowledge and Best ...
- Implementing Knowledge Strategies: Lessons from international development ...
- Knowledge Management: Best Practices in Europe
- LA CARTOGRAPHIE DES INCIDENCES Intégrer l’apprentissage et la réflexion ...
- Making A Difference
- The Knowledge Management Field Book
- A Good Place to Start
- A Practical Guide for Engaging Stakeholders in Developing Evaluation ...
- Approaches to the measurement of the impact of knowledge management ...
- Aprendices, hacedores y maestros. Manual para el monitoreo, la evaluación ...
- Asian Development Bank (ADB)- Knowledge Solutions series
- Assessing Effectiveness of Assistance in Capacity Development
- Auditing Knowledge
- Bridging research, policy, and practice in African agriculture
- Building Communities of Practice
- Business Case for KM
- Business Impact of Knowledge Management
- Coalition Building for Conservation: Latin American Multi-Stakeholder ...
- Compendium on Impact Assessment of ICT-for-development projects
- Crafting a Knowledge Management Results Framework 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Page 1 de 7