28th International Fundraising Congress (IFC)World's leading education and training conference on fundraising, from the 14-17 of October in Noordwijk, the Netherlands. Early Bird discount ending May 1st.
14-17 October 2008, NH Leeuwenhorst Hotel
Noordwijk, the Netherlands
The International Fundraising Congress (IFC) is the world's leading education and training conference on fundraising. Established since 1981, the event regularly attracts around 900 participants from over 55 countries, and is renowned for its outstanding training and networking opportunities. The 28th IFC will be held 14-17 October 2008 in Noordwijkerhout, the Netherlands.
Distinguished by the world’s best hand-picked speakers and attracting the largest gathering of international fundraising professionals in the sector, the networking opportunities are unmatched. The IFC guarantees senior-level networking with two thirds of delegates holding senior positions from managers to CEOs.
Highlightsof the programme include:
- More than 60 of the world’s best fundraising experts under one roof
- Brand new speakers to the Congress including Beth Kantor, a social networking expert for non-profits and Todd Baker who’ll show you how to live the brand
- New ‘hands-on’ Masterclass formats focusing on experiential learning getting real-time, hands-on experience
- Over 100 workshops covering tracks from Major Gifts and Corporates to Institutional Funding
- Plenty of networking activities throughout the event
Don’t miss this sell-out event! Save money with the £50 Early Bird discount ending 1st May – visit www.resource-alliance.org/ifc
Contact details:http://www.resource-alliance.org/ifc Organisateur: The Resource Alliance Endroit de l'événement: NH Leeuwenhorst Hotel in Noordwijk, the Netherlands Date de début: 2008-10-14 5:45 Date de fin: 2008-10-17 7:00