Welcome to the Capacity Development folder of the Impact Alliance Resource Center. Capacity development or capacity building is a term that is broadly used in a variety of development fields; however, upon further examination, it encompasses a wide variety of approaches and methodologies, subjecting it to different interpretations and definitions.
While all of the folders in the Resource Center address components of capacity building, this folder contains resources that present theories and discussions related to what capacity building is, or is not. These resources should help readers explore different views of capacity building and contribute to the dialogue in pursuit of a shared understanding of what it means to build capacity.
The sub-topics covered in this folder are:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Page 5 de 6
- ¿Cómo planificar, implementar y evaluar el desarrollo de capacidades?
- Identidad y Gestión
- The Palestinian NGO Project
- INTRAC Training Courses
article de forum
- Good practice guidelines for training and alternative approaches to ...
- Praxis Paper 7: Building Analytical and Adaptive Capacities for ...
- PSO Knowledge Centre launches Site, expansion planned…
- Capacity Development in Asia
- Capacity Development: Where Do We Stand Now?
- Curso a distancia sobre las ONG del Norte en la cooperación internacional: ...@
- Global Development Network - North America (GDN-NA)
- Oficina Municipal da Fundação Konrad Adenauer
- The Management Assistance Program for Nonprofits
- World Bank Capacity Development Resource Centre
- World Congress on Communication for Development Report
- CIDA Network on Capacity Development 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Page 5 de 6