Welcome to the Capacity Development folder of the Impact Alliance Resource Center. Capacity development or capacity building is a term that is broadly used in a variety of development fields; however, upon further examination, it encompasses a wide variety of approaches and methodologies, subjecting it to different interpretations and definitions.
While all of the folders in the Resource Center address components of capacity building, this folder contains resources that present theories and discussions related to what capacity building is, or is not. These resources should help readers explore different views of capacity building and contribute to the dialogue in pursuit of a shared understanding of what it means to build capacity.
The sub-topics covered in this folder are:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Page 4 de 6
- Mecanismos para lograr el empoderamiento y autogestión de las ...
- MfDR CAP-Scan Manual
- Networks for Capacity Development: Effectiveness, Scale, and Accountability
- Promoting local governance through Municipal International Cooperation
- Q&A with Ummuro Adano: Developing Leadership in Human Resources
- Quick and Dirty’ Evaluation of Capacity Building
- Renforcement des capacités : les « pourquoi » et les « comment
- Renouveler les approches du développement institutionnel
- Strengthening the Capacity of Southern NGO Partners
- Study on Capacity, Change and Performance
- Supporting the Capacity of Organisations at Community Level
- The Challenge of Capacity Development: Working Towards Good Practice
- The Changing Context for Civil Society Capacity Building
- The Concept of Capacity
- The Development of Capacity
- The Feminist Capacity Development Approach a Methodology to Gender Analysis ...
- The Response to HIV/AIDS in Malawi: A Civil Society Sector Study
- The Serendipity of Capacity Building: A Story from Sri Lanka
- Using Training to Build Capacity for Development: An Evaluation of the ...
- ¿Cómo planificar, implementar y evaluar el desarrollo de capacidades? 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 Page 4 de 6