Welcome to the Anti-Corruption folder of the Impact Alliance Resource Center. Reducing the level of corruption increases the effectiveness of governance, development assistance, and advocacy on the part of civil society. Because the poor are the most negatively affected by administrative corruption, fighting corruption also serves as a tool for poverty reduction. As such, it is a topic relevant to all areas of development, whether health, education, or economic growth.
Please visit the Anti-Corruption NGO Resource Book subfolder, or look at the resources featured on the right for more information.
- "Good Governance versus Bad Corruption"
- 10 Myths About Governance and Corruption
- Business Without Corruption: An Action Guide
- Democracy Dialogues
- Development Gateway Corruption Resources
- The World Bank Institute: Governance and Anti-Corruption
- Transparency International Corruption Fighters' Tool Kits
- U4 - Utstein Anti-Corruption Resource Centre