Welcome to the Advocacy folder of the Impact Alliance Resource Center. Advocacy is the process of realizing change in the attitudes, practices, policies and laws of influential individuals, groups and institutions. NGOs and CBOs have a crucial role in advocating for political and social leadership, facilitating collective action to address issues, and ensuring that their voices and experiences inform policy discussion and decision-making. In order to realize change at this level, organizations must be equipped with a range of skills that support advocacy strategy development, communication, community mobilization, and networking.
The resources in this folder provide guidance for designing, managing and evaluating advocacy initiatives, focusing on a wide range of sectors (i.e. HIV/AIDS, microfinance, and human rights). To read about lessons learned in advocacy, click on the “Case Studies” link in the left margin.
1 | 2 | 3 Page 1 de 3
- Advocacy Institute
- Open Society Justice Initiative
- Advocacy for Social Justice: A Global Action & Reflection Guide
- Advocates in Action: Making a Difference for Young Children
- Building Technical Capacity and Gender Advocacy of Young Professional ...
- El Cabildeo, una estrategia para incidir en las políticas públicas
- PLAIDOYER Développement d’aptitudes pour les dirigeants d’ONG
- Who Speaks for America's Children?: The Role of Child Advocates in Public ...
- A Digital Inclusion Advocacy Toolkit: Bridging the Digital Divide by ...
- Advocacy Expert Series: Building and Maintaining Networks & Coalitions
- Advocacy Expert Series: Civil Society and Advocacy
- Advocacy Expert Series: Community Mobilisation Manual
- Advocacy Expert Series: Gender Mentoring
- Advocacy Expert Series: Media Guide
- Advocacy Expert Series: Policy, Law and Governance in Tanzania
- Advocacy For Population and Reproductive Health: An Introductory Manual for ...
- Advocacy Guide for HIV/AIDS
- Advocacy Guide for Sexual and Reproductive Health and Rights 1 | 2 | 3 Page 1 de 3