Capacity Development ImpactResources on Capacity Development Impact
Welcome to the Capacity Development Impact folder of the Impact Alliance Resource Center. The ultimate goal of building organizational capacity is to more efficiently realize a lasting change in the community benefitted by the organization. In order to achieve meaningful social change through capacity development, it is imperative to perform evaluations of the outcomes of a given initiative.
This folder provides an array of resources that assist organizations in measuring the change achieved through capacity development.
1 | 2 Página 2 de 2
- Nurturing Capacity in Developing Countries
- Perspectives on Capacity Development for Accra and Beyond
- Priorities for a New Decade: Making (More) Social Programs Work (Better)
- Programme for Infrastructure Development in African (PIDA)
- Reflections, Milestones, and Transformations
- Scoping Study: Opportunities for Rationalizing the Capacity Development ...
- Sustainable Development Strategy 2007- 2009
- The Capacity Development Results Framework
- The need for a conceptual and results-oriented framework in capacity ...
- The Rapid Results Approach
- The Rapid Results Approach: A Tool for Leadership Development and ...
- The role and impact of NGO's in capacity development
- The UNDP Approach to Supporting Capacity Developent
- To Empower or to Impoverish? The Sector–by–Sector Effectiveness of Foreign ...
- Training and Capacity Development
- Using Training to Build Capacity for Development
- Without Capacity, there is no development
- A Case for Surfacing Theories of Change for Purposeful Organisational ...
- Options for lenders and development agencies
- Reflecting Collectively on Capacities for Change 1 | 2 Página 2 de 2