MR5: Contribuciones de la CSS a los retos del desarrollo
Co-organizadores: Egipto y Banco Asiático de Desarrollo
The focus of this Round Table is on the exploration on how South-South cooperation is contributing to and unleashing capacities of partner countries to cope with the development challenges. Particular attention will be paid to:
- What are the specific development issues of concern to the South and demonstrate from available evidence (case-stories) how SSC has contributed aid effectiveness
- Elaborate on the difficulties that have been encountered and the key lessons from the specific SSC experience
- Present an analytical and balanced account of SSC in the case stories
- How SSC has helped build/strengthen national capacities (institutional and human resource-wise) and empower communities at various levels
NOTA CONCEPTUAL - click aquí.
AGENDA - click aquí.
HISTORIAS DE CASO relacionadas a esta mesa redonda – Click aquí.
Rajat Nag: BAsD
Dr. RK Pachauri: IPCC
Raj Kumar: ICRIER
Gabriela Geraldes Bastos: Brasil
Mary Anne Addo: Ghana
DOCUMENTOS DE SOPORTE de esta mesa redonda:
- South-South Cooperation and Capacity Development: Some issues and Questions (Documento de trabajo escrito por Talaat-Abdel Malek)