Becoming a Partneran overview of Partnership in the Impact Alliance
Becoming a Partner of the Impact Alliance
Partnership is a more formal affiliation level for organizations that are recognized for their leadership and commitment to advancing innovation, quality and impact through their work. Partners get involved in setting the strategic direction of the Impact Alliance, assist in resource mobilization efforts and gain greater international visibility for their organization.
Partnership in the Impact Alliance emphasizes collaborative relationships which allow organizations to come together more frequently and efficiently around entrepreneurial, impact-oriented work. Impact Alliance Partners have tended to work together in small consortiums to implement joint initiatives such as the Local Governance Barometer and the Regional Learning Program for Good Governance in Latin America--PAR.
- Shares the mission and principles of the Impact Alliance
- Demonstrated commitment to quality and innovation, with a cross-cutting emphasis on capacity building, especially of local organizations
- Committed to shared learning and programmatic collaboration with others
- Compliments existing Partners (geographic location, thematic focus, programs and services)
- Must be nominated by an existing Impact Alliance Partner and be a legally registered organization
Contact Jeff Kwaterski, Impact Alliance director at email@example.com if you would like more information about Partnership in the Impact Alliance.