Course: Supporting Southern AdvocacyLearn how to identify core advocacy skills, find real issues, causes and solutions, and learn key strategies for policy change and advocacy in difficult contexts.
Support your partners to integrate advocacy work into their programmes. Benefit from this successful course by learning how to identify core advocacy skills, find real issues, causes and solutions, as well as key strategies for policy change and advocacy in difficult contexts.
• Understand how to help partners integrate advocacy into their programmes
• Identify and assess different advocacy approaches
• Define core advocacy skills needed by partner organisations
• Develop options for providing advocacy support and capacity building
• Understand how advocacy can work in a range of socio-political settings
• Appreciate the challenges facing Northern NGOs and donors in building advocacy alliances with Southern partners and how these challenges can be met
Dates: 07 November - 09 November 2007
Location: London, UK
Course fee: £450.00