- May be a network, project, organization or individual
- Demonstrated commitment to capacity building through service delivery, priority area or programmatic approach
- May include NGOs, donors, non-profit consulting firms, for-profit firms, Socially responsible businesses
- Online Registration required
While anyone can browse this site, Impact Alliance membership allows you to do much more.
It is free to join the community of connected individuals and organizations working together to create a social impact! It only takes a few minutes to apply for an individual membership.
As a member, you can
- View more information on Using the Impact Alliance Website
- Review the different ways you can participate
- Add your knowledge and become a guide on a topic you care about
- Share information, events and news about important issues that interest you.
- Edit your business card and online profile
- Attract new clients and partners by expanding portal information and making contacts as network gatherings
- Start a threaded discussion
- Post comments on online discussions and community forums
- Discuss with others about the most critical professional issues
- Reed information on different topic areas
- Connect with other people and exchange knowledge through an e-mail forwarding system
- Inform yourself about upcoming events and current news
- Subscribe to receive updates about new content related to your topics of interest and to our monthly newsletter
- Attend professional development conferences organized by the Impact Alliance network.
- Collaborate with peers around the world on topics of mutual interest
- Have presence in the Impact Alliance Membership Directory
- Edit and update your profile in the member directory for others to view
- Search our Member Network to find more about our member services
- Challenge yourself by Innovating
Be a Prominent Contributor
- Act as content editor for a resource section or community of practice
- Translate posted documents
- Generate participation in a region or by recognized experts
- Sponsor the participation of other members to attend conferences
- Sponsor activities in a specific region or community of practice
- Sponsor a workshop or regional launch
- Contribute Information in our Monthly Newsletter
- Contribute to the Innovation Fund
If you share in the goal of improving the social impact of your work or that of your stakeholders, please consider joining the Impact Alliance. We offer a flexible space for collaboration that responds to diverse interests.
Applying for Membership
If you already have a registered account on the Impact Alliance portal and would like to apply for Membership, please
If you are already an Individual Member of the Impact Alliance and offer consulting services, you can register as a Consultant in our Online Directory
Click here to learn more about how to register as a Consultant
Want to learn more?