Welcome to the Network Strengthening folder of the Impact Alliance Resource Center. Because they characteristically possess limited resources, organizations in the non-profit sector stand to benefit greatly from strengthening their existing network and collaborating with partners. The collective knowledge and resource sharing can potentially enable a network to achieve substantially greater impact, as opposed to working individually.
These resources explore the power of networks, provide case studies of successful networks, and highlight the link between networking and the overall benefit to the beneficiaries of development work.
1 | 2 | 3 Page 1 of 3
- OUTCOME MAPPING Building Learning and Reflection into Development Programs
- Social Networks and Organizations
- The Hidden Power of Social Networks: Understanding How Work Really Gets ...
- Fortalecimiento de Redes de Organizaciones Sociales.
- Closing the Gap between Promise and Practice: A Framework for Planning, ...
- Do Networks Really Work? A Framework for Evaluating Public-Sector ...
- Evaluating International Social Change Networks: A Conceptual Framework for ...
- Form follows Function: Management and governance of a formal knowledge ...
- Formal Knowledge Networks: A Study of Canadian Experiences
- Hidden assets: Young Professionals in Knowledge Networks
- HIV/AIDS Networking Guide
- Local Development Networks in Remote Areas and Knowledge Management
- Making Knowledge Networks Work for the Poor
- Multi-stakeholder global networks: emerging systems for the global common ...
- Net Gains: Handbook for Network Builders Seeking Social Change
- Network Power for Philanthropy and Nonprofits
- Networking for learning: The human face of knowledge management?
- Networks and Capacity
- Networks and Policy Processes in International Development: A Literature ...
- Networks as a Form of Capacity 1 | 2 | 3 Page 1 of 3