This page contains a variety of tools for assessing and evaluating knowledge management and knowledge networking initiatives. While some resources are oriented towards corporate applications, they can be easily adapted to network and non-profit settings.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Page 7 of 7
- Knowledge Management and Organizational Learning
- Knowledge Sharing in Practice
- KS Methods
- Learning and Assessment
- Making ICT's work in conferences and seminars for better result
- Monitoring knowledge (management): an impossible task?
- Related Impact Activities
- Sharing Knowledge - Tell us a Story
- Strengthening Parliamentary Institutions through Learning and Knowledge ...
- Using a KM Framework to Measure Behavior in Knowledge Processes
- What’s Your Return on Knowledge?
- Challenges and key success factors to integrating learning and change in monitoring and evaluation of development projects: Case study of an urban agriculture project in eastern Cuba 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Page 7 of 7