This page contains a variety of tools for assessing and evaluating knowledge management and knowledge networking initiatives. While some resources are oriented towards corporate applications, they can be easily adapted to network and non-profit settings.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Page 6 of 7
- The Practices of Knowledge Managers
- The Realities of Virtuality
- The Social Responsibility of the Private Sector in Building an Arab ...
- Theory Meets Practice Opportunities Meets Pitfalls Whither KM?
- Ties that Bind: The Practice of Social Networks
- Tools for Knowledge and Learning
- Understanding and Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Understanding Complexity
- Using Plain English
- Value Cycles for Development Outcomes
- Wearing Six Thinking Hats
- What You Know Shapes Where You Go
- What's Your Strategy for Managing Knowledge?
- Youth. Poverty. Gender: ICT for Development Success Stories
- Assessing to Learn and Learning to Assess
- Critical Incident Technique (CIT) method
- Dare to Share
- Evaluation scale and intensity
- Five Tips for Effective KM Measurement Systems by APQC
- KM.GOV Federal Knowledge Management Working Group (KMWG) 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 Page 6 of 7