The concept of organizational development (OD) encompasses the variety of processes and systems used to understand and ultimately change the beliefs, attitudes, values, structures and relationships of organizations. Through these processes, organizations become better equipped to adapt to changes in their environment and respond to new opportunities. These resources are excellent for someone working in any field of development work who is looking to improve upon their organization's existing structures and processes to more effectively achieve impact.
1 | 2 Page 1 of 2
- Best Practices in Organizational Development and Change
- Change Management 101
- Constructing Interorganisational Collaboration: The Action Researcher as ...
- Dirigir personajes: Estereotipos en la empresa.
- Diversity in Theory and Practice
- El Seguimiento y la Evaluación por Imágenes.
- Fortaleciendo capacidades en organizaciones conservacionistas- como retos ...
- Los Estudios de Base Fundamentos de una Gestión por Resultados.
- Organisational Learning Across Cultures
- Organisational Learning in Civil Society: Influences of Culture, Relational ...
- Organisational Learning in NGOs: Creating the Motive, Means and Opportunity
- Organizational Learning in NGOs
- The Role of Appreciative Planning and Action in Women's Empowerment/WORTH
- Training for community based organisations: Organisation Development
- Truth-Telling: Confronting the reality of the lack of candor inside ...
- We're Too Much in 'To Do' Mode: Action Research into Supporting ...
- El Modelo de Gestión Cooperativa.
- Bringing Life to Organizational Change
- Dilemmas of Leadership
- Reflect and Learn: The Organisational Assessment website 1 | 2 Page 1 of 2