Latin American Knowledge Management Fair____________________________________________________________________________________________________
The Regional Learning Program (PAR), an initiative of the Impact Alliance (IA) and the British Department for International Development (DFID), under the coordination Pact, Inc. (an IA partner), invited knowledge management and knowledge network practitioners and experts from March 20th and March 21st 2007 in Lima, Peru for an International Knowledge Management Fair.
Exchange experiences, knowledge, strategies and successful models of Knowledge Management and Learning Networks. The event emphasized processes, methodologies and architectures (models) for learning and their management. In response to the interests of the participants to continue the discussions and conversations, we propose using this blog: http://gestionconocimiento.typepad.com/
1 | 2 Page 2 of 2
- What is Web 2.0: Design Patterns and Business Models for the Next ...
- Knowledge Management Fair Invite
- Latin American Knowledge Management Fair
- compartir sitios favoritos en internet
- Looking 'under the hood' of Web 2.0 and social computing
- Pre-Workshop Activity
- Trucos y Consejos de Vahid para aprovechar internet. 1 | 2 Page 2 of 2