Scaling up Social Impact______________________________________
Cutting-edge thinking on this topic reveals the need to scale social impact through: program replication and multi-site organizations; partnerships and alliances; diffusion of innovation, ideas, and knowledge; and improving organizational agility and effectiveness. The resources listed in this section of the portal provide important analytical frameworks for better understanding the concept of scaling up social impact.
- Collective Impact
- Creating High-Impact Nonprofits
- Going to Scale: The Challenge of Replicating Programs
- Nonprofit Organizations and their local Affiliates: A Study in ...
- Nonprofits: Ensuring that Bigger is Better
- Online Philanthropy Markets: from ‘Feel-Good’ Giving to Effective Social ...
- Pathways to Social Impact: Strategies for Scaling Out Successful Social ...
- Scaling Social Impact Research Project
- Using Emergence to Take Social Innovation to Scale
- Seven Scaling Capacities