Closely associated with the rise of social entrepreneurism is the emergence of social venture philanthropy models, along with a significant restructuring of the philanthropy sector itself. All of these forces suggest there is considerable potential for social enterprises to help solve persistent development challenges, including program sustainability, empowerment, ownership, scale of social impact, and even creativity.
The resources in this folder provide insights into this emerging world of social entrepreneurship and the exciting possibilities this field entails.
1 | 2 Page 1 of 2
- Proving and improving: a quality and impact toolkit for social enterprise
- Social Enterprise. At the crossroads of market, public policies and civil ...
- Social Entrepreneurship: New Models for Sustainable Social Change
- Strategic Tools for Social Entrepreneurs: Enhancing the Performance of Your ...
- Where There Are No Jobs: The MicroFranchise Handbook
- Double Bottom Line Project Report: Assessing Social Impact in Double Bottom ...
- Maximizing Blended Value: building beyond the blended value map to ...
- Measuring Innovation: Evaluation in the Field of Social Entrepreneurship
- Pathways to Social Impact: Strategies for Scaling Out Successful Social ...
- Scaling Social Impact Research Project
- Shaping the balanced scorecard for use in UK Social Enterprises
- Social Entrepreneurship and Social Transformation: an exploratory study
- Social entrepreneurship research: a source of explanation, prediction, and ...
- Social Entrepreneurship: The Business Case
- The Incubator for Social Entrepreneurship: Creating Partnerships for Second ...
- The Meaning of "Social Entrepreneurship"
- The Process of Social Entrepreneurship: creating opportunities worthy of ...
- The RISE Social Venture Rubric
- “If the Shoe Fits…” Nonproﬁt or for-proﬁt? The choice matters
- Social Entrepreneurship is About Innovation and Impact, Not Income 1 | 2 Page 1 of 2