Welcome to the Partnership folder of the Impact Alliance Resource Center. Partnership is a mutually supportive, strategic alliance, where several organizations work together to achieve common goals. However, there is a multitude of definitions and types of partnership. What are the real benefits of partnerships? Is a partnership a means to achieve an end result, or is it an end in itself? What determines the nature of a partnership? How can an organization find the powerful collaboration?
The resources in this folder are designed to be constructive for you and/or your organizations to develop strategic partnerships that yield successful outcomes in your work.
1 | 2 | 3 Page 1 of 3
- CARE SEAD Partnership Tools
- Collaborative Advantage: How Organizations Win by Working Together
- Fanon's Warning: A Civil Society Reader on the New Partnership for Africa's ...
- Fostering Intersectoral Partnering
- Managers as Mentors
- Promoting Effective North-South NGO Partnerships
- The Wisdom of the Crowds
- Wikinomics: How mass Collaboration Changes Everything
- Alliances for Youth: What Works in CSR Partnerships
- Becoming Eco-Intelligent: Enhancing Social Outcomes by Bringing About ...
- Bridging knowledge divides: the role of partnerships and cross-cutting ...
- Connect and Develop: Inside Procter and Gamble’s New Model for Innovation
- Decentralised Cooperation and Joint Action: Building Partnerships Between ...
- InterAction's Partnership Self-Assessment Checklist
- NPI Resource Guide: A Strategic Approach to Development Partnering
- Partner Selection Tool
- Partnership Principles, Practices and Methodology: A Southern Perspective
- Partnership Principles: What We Have Learned About Partnering and ...
- Partnerships for service delivery: what makes them tick?
- Partnerships: Negotiating Relationships 1 | 2 | 3 Page 1 of 3