This site provides resources and links to help your organization be fiscally responsible, understand and improve financial capacity, and realize new financial efficiencies. Subtopics, including Board Development and Capacity Tools, document themes of significance to financial managers and the community as a whole.
1 | 2 Page 1 of 2
- Financial & Strategic Management for Nonprofit Organizations
- Manual of Practical Management, Volume II@
- Assessing Your Organization's Capacity to Manage Finances
- Competency Self-Assessment
- Cost Sharing in Grants and Cooperative Agreements to NGOs (AAPD 02-10)
- Federation RD Handbook - 02. Financial Management@
- Livelihoods Through Micro-enterprise Services? Assessing Supply and Demand ...
- Manual de Estructuración de Costos: Conceptos y Metodología.
- Plan Operativo de Negocios: Herramienta de Sostenibilidad Organizacional.
- What We Should Know About the Voluntary Sector but Don't
- The Association of PVO Financial Managers Managers Workshop: USAID Rules and Regulations (July-August, 2003)
- Practical Financial Management for NGOs: Getting the Basics Right
- Strategic Financial Management for NGOs: Managing for Financial Continuity and Security
- APVOFM Workshop: Introduction to Financial Management
- APVOFM Workshop: USAID Rules and Regulations (November, 2003)
- Basic Guide to Non-Profit Financial Management
- FAQs: Governance, Planning and Budgeting, and Conflicts of Interest
- MANGO - management accounting for nongovernmental organizations
- Nonprofit GENIE's List of FAQs on Financial Management 1 | 2 Page 1 of 2
- Ms Terry Lewis
|The FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions|
|Q #1||What are the key roles of a financial manager?|