The following resources are in regards to the cultural aspects of knowledge management. Here you can find information on how to create a culture of knowledge sharing, or which cultural aspects are barriers to sharing knowledge.
- Knowledge and Social Capital, Foundations and Applications
- Working Knowledge : How Organizations Manage What They Know
- A White Paper on Knowledge Management and Corporate Culture
- Creating a Knowledge Culture
- Creating a Knowledge Sharing Culture
- Overcoming the 'Cultural Barries' to Sharing Knowledge